In celebration of reaching 200 + Likers on my Page Lilly Lane-Kids without Diagnosis I am saying a big thank you and Giving Away a White Musk Heavenly Bag with thanks to Louise Warner from the Body Shop.
It contains White Musk Shower Gel and Body lotion60ml, White Musk soap, Shea Body butter and a Sisal wash cloth all in a convenient toiletry bag!
To be in the running simply visit my blog
http://lillybellbaby.blogspot.com
And leave a comment under this post stating why you deserve this "Pamper Pack" Each comment will be given a number in order of post, and a winner will be chosen randomly through Random.org. Winner will be notified via this Blog. Get your comments in by Friday 29th April!
This giveaway is soley the responsibility of Lilly Lane - Kids Without Diagnosis and Facebook or Blogspot are in no way affiliated with this giveaway. Winners will be chosen randomly using Random.Org engine and notified via this blog. If postage is required there will be a $6 postage charge. Sorry Australian Residents only. Entrants are required to leave a comment under this post stating why they deserve to win, be given a number in order of post and randomly chosen through Random.org. To post a comment entrant will need to sign in and follow this blog by creating a Google account or similar. Giveaway begins Friday 15th April 4:30pmACST and ends Friday April 29th at 9:00pmACST.
Louise Warner The Body Shop at Home : 0430 063 171 for home pampers parties to share with your friends! Free gift to the host and special goodies for your friends :)

I need this pamper pack because running around after three kids and trying to do a degree takes it out of me and this would make my day :)
ReplyDeleteI need this pamper pack cause I am a mum of a gorgeous special needs boy who keeps us on our feet as well as a beautiful girl. Having this would allow me to relax after a stressful day with my 2 kiddies and husband who is my carer. xxxxx
ReplyDeletei would soooo love to win this pamper pack so i could relax for just a little after sewing till 2am trying to get my creations known.. <3
ReplyDeleteI would love to win as being a Mum of twin toddlers (girl's) is exhausting!!!!!! I don't get very much "me time". I would love something that is just for me to pamper myself and smell devine! What a way to wind down and relax at the end of the day and go to bed feeling relaxed.
ReplyDeleteMy ParentBook no 1
ReplyDeleteLiz no 2
na no 3
Amanda no 4
LYNDA HALL - I need pampering cause I put up with my husband and dialysis mmmm
ReplyDeletePosted for Lynda Hall.
Lynda Hall no 5
ReplyDeleteI need a pamper pack because I dont make enough time just for me
ReplyDeleteKatrina no 6
ReplyDeleteI'd like to pass it on to one of the lovely mothers I work with who has 6 children and really needs to take care of herself too
ReplyDeleteLovely idea Easy Peasy Kids :) No 7!
ReplyDeleteHello! Sure would be nice to get something nice for a change!! :0)
ReplyDeleteFinding out my Daughter might be Aspergers? you are no 8! good luck.
ReplyDeleteposted for Bella
ReplyDeleteBELLA
no 9!
Competition has ended. Thank you for your entries. Winner will be notified shortly.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations no 3! NA! Please Contact me with your details so you can recieve your prize!
ReplyDelete